What will you do:
CyberArk is looking for an IT operation (ITO) Project Manager to lead and execute the IT operation projects, accountable for its successful delivery according to project objectives.
Manage ITO related projects aiming to launch new IT services, improve IT processes, plan and execute M&A activities and projects related to IT end user infrastructure.
- End-to-end management of ITO projects; Plan and facilitate all project related activities, resources, and deliverables.
- Responsible to work closely with IT professional teams to ensure project gates, milestones achievements, project timelines and increase the benefit by using project management methodologies within the IT department.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and solution design of functional and technical components.
- Accountable for projects and BSM activities success, delivery, and deliverables quality such as on time, on schedule, on quality, on budget and on scope.
- Matrix management of IT and business stakeholders project related resources
- Main Interfaces: Internal IT including interfaces with IT vendors and with IT key users
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in managing projects according to project management methodologies.
- 2-3 years' experience in IT infrastructure as Servers, Windows, Storage, Networking, security, Cloud technologies and endpoints.
- Able to code a “light code” as SQL and Java scripts, HTML etc.
- Highly organized and process oriented.
- A team player and collaborates well with others.
- Ability to execute wide scale technical and complex projects.
- Ability to engage well with technical groups Key personnel and establish long-term trust relationship
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities at the same time
- Ability to take a proactive and innovative approach in managing problems.
- A strong “can do” approach
- Experienced in working in a global hi-tech company and within a global team
- Willing to travel 1-2 a year
- On site work in Petach-Tikva; CyberArk offices