- Welcome to the “expoint” Page https://expoint.co/ (hereinafter: the “Website”) of Sea Data Ltd., which operates the Website (the “Company”).
- Use of the Website is only allowed for people 18 years old or above. The User declares that he is at least 18 years old.
- The Website is intended for personal use only. No commercial use may be made of the website or any other use that deviates from purely personal use.
- The Website includes information, content and publications originating from various sources given as is (hereinafter: the “Content”), and they are without any liability of any kind. The Website compiles jobs (hereinafter: the “Jobs”) in various occupation fields that are published by employers (hereinafter: the “Employers”). The Website includes information and data in connection with the Jobs, as offered and published by Employers (hereinafter: the “Specific Information Regarding Jobs”).
- The Company is not a representative of any of the Employers, is not affiliated with them in any manner, directly or indirectly, and does not operate on their behalf and/or in the name of any of them. Additionally, the Company does not recommend candidates to Employers for Jobs and does not intervene in any manner, directly or indirectly, in the sorting and selection process of the candidates for Jobs.
- In addition to the Specific Information Regarding Jobs, the Website might also include content and data related to the labor market in general and/or occupations and specific employers in particular, and any other Content or information that the Company shall deem appropriate to include on the Website, including publications of various kinds, at its discretion. This Content is presented in a manner that is accessible to the general public and intended to enrich the User with general information only. This information should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent examination or considered to be a recommendation or advice to act in a specific manner.
- The Website may include advertisements and commercial information of any kind, on the dates and in the scope that it finds appropriate and correct at its sole discretion. Additionally, the Website may permit third parties to publish advertisements on the Website and commercial information as stated, under the conditions that the Website shall deem appropriate, including advertisements that include a link to a Third Party Sites. Publications appearing on the Website as stated (if any) should not be considered a recommendation or encouragement to purchase any product and/or service. The Website will not be responsible for the purchase of a product and/or service by way of the publications as stated.
- In order to see all of the Jobs on the Website, the User must register to the Website by way of the Website’s online form.
- Registration to the Website is personal and is not transferrable to any other person. An active email address must be included on the online form that is for the User alone, and include a username and password that the User must keep confidential. The User will be solely and exclusively responsible for the email address used when registering to the Website, as well as for the password selected and for maintaining their confidentiality.
- The Website reserves the right to change, at any time and at its sole discretion, the registration procedures to the Website, including but not limited to the terms for the registration and the data that must be provided on the form in order to register for the Website. Additionally, the Website reserves the right to condition, at any time, use of the Website on payment of consideration from the User, including to create, inter alia, a number of types of licenses for use and to price each of them separately and at its discretion.
- A User who would like to offer candidacy for Jobs must, other than registering to the Website, also upload his resume on the Website (hereinafter: the “Resume”).
- The Resume will be uploaded to the Website in the form, scope, and format determined by the Company, as set forth on the Website when uploading the Resume. The User undertakes to upload on the Website a Resume including only accurate data, and not to include on the Resume any misrepresentation or incorrect data and/or any detail that might deceive the Employers generally, including with regard to his education, experience, or professional skills, specifically.
Inquiries to Employers
- A user who registers to the Website and uploads a Resume to the Website can offer his candidacy for Jobs published on the Website by sending the Resume to the Employers of the same Jobs.
- The presentation of candidacy and sending the Resume as stated will take place by way of the interface of the Website or by the User contacting, using a link, the website of the Employer offering the Job, from which the User can send his Resume to the same Employer on his own.
- The Company has the absolute right, at its sole discretion, to decide which of the Jobs to send his Resume for using the interface of the Website, and for which of the Jobs the User will contact the Employer’s website for the purpose of sending his Resume. Without detracting from the above, the Company is entitled, at all times, to change the manner of contacting and sending the Resume to the Employers in connection with the Jobs, including to add additional methods for contacting and/or removing existing methods of contacting the Employer.
- Insofar as the User decides to send a Resume to Employers by way of the Website’s interface, the following provisions shall apply: (1) The Company will examine the suitability of the Resume to the data for the Job offered before sending it to the Employer; (2) Insofar as the Resume is not appropriate for the information of the Job offered, it will not be sent to the Employer and the User will be sent a laconic notice regarding the same. The Company has the absolute and exclusive discretion to determine that a Resume does not fit the information of the proposed Job, and the decision on the matter will be final and cannot be appealed in any way. The Company will not be required to provide reasons for its decision on the matter. (3) A Resume can be sent to any Job one time only. The User will not be entitled to request that the Website send the Resume to the same Job again, even in a case in which the Company disqualified the suitability of the Resume to the same Job and the User corrected the Resume in order to adapt it to the same Job; (4) The Company may, but is not required, to report to the User about the status of requests made for him to Employers; (5) The Company will not be responsible for any inquiry and/or communication and/or any manner related to the contact between the User and the Employers to which Resumes are sent using the Website’s interface. Without detracting from the above, the Website should not be construed as recommending or encouraging the submission of a Resume for any Job or to any employer; (6) Sending a Resume by the Website’s interface should not be construed as creating any responsibility, directly and/or indirectly, on the part of the Company and/or on its behalf for the Employer’s handling of the User’s inquiry.
The User’s Profile
- The User can define his profile on the Website. The Company may send the User recommendations for Jobs based on the information in the User’s profile. The User hereby provides his consent to receive from the Company and/or on its behalf, regularly, emails that include Content regarding matters that the Website deals with, as well as material related to recommendations of Jobs and/or for products and/or services and/or activity related to the Website.
- The User can define his profile on the Website as private or public; however, he is aware that in any case, the data appearing on the profile will be available at any time for the Company’s review as well as the review of third parties as follows: Insofar as the User defines his profile as “private,” the Company and Employers contacted by the User in connection with Jobs may review, at any time, the information on the User’s personal profile. If the User defines his profile as “public,” the Company and any all of the active parties on the Website without exceptional will be able to review the User’s personal profile information at any time. The User hereby provides his irrevocable consent to the Company to allow third parties to review, at all times, his personal profile information as set forth above.
- The User will be entitled to change, at any time, his profile definition on the Website from “public” to “private” and vice versa.
Absence of Liability
- The information and Content included on the Website is offered to the User as is. The Company does not guarantee that the Content will be accurate or up-to-date, and will not be liable in any manner for the accuracy of the Content and/or its quality and/or precision and/or errors of any kind in the Content, including that originating on the Website.
- Use of the Website and the Content included thereon is at the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User alone, and does not constitute, in any case, consulting, advice, or a recommendation on the part of the Company.
- The Company is not and shall not be responsible for the manner with which Employers present or describe themselves in Jobs or on the Website.
- The Company has not examined, on its own, the accuracy of the Specific Information Regarding Jobs and in no case will be responsible in any manner for the accuracy of this information, in whole or in part, including in connection with availability of the Jobs, their scope, description, conditions for being accepted, requirements of the position, terms and place of the employment and/or any other information.
- The User declares and confirms that he is fully and exclusively responsible for any use he makes of the Website and/or any reliance on his part of content or information appearing on the Website, including the Specific Information Regarding Jobs, and that he will not have any demand or claim from the Company and/or any party on its behalf in connection with the same.
- The User undertakes, declares and confirms that he does not have any claim, demand or request from the Company and/or from its officer and/or directors and/or employees and/or representations and/or agents and/or any party on its behalf in connection with the Specific Information Regarding Jobs and/or in connection with any Content and/or other information appearing on the Website, and it fully, absolutely, and finally waives any claim, demand or allegation in connection with the same.
- The User undertakes, declares and confirms that he does not and will not have any claim, demand or allegation from the Company and/or any of its directors and/or officers and/or employees and/or representatives and/or agents and/or any party on its behalf for the conduct or reference of any of the Employers vis- à-vis the User, whether at the stage of proposing the User’s candidacy for any Job, or at the sorting stage and hiring for any Job, or in the framework of the employment relationship related to any Job, including but not limited to for (1) the manner of handling requests by the User in connection with Jobs, including ignoring them and/or procrastination; (2) lack of suitability between the Specific Information Regarding Jobs and the Jobs actually offered; (3) improper treatment of any kind vis-à-vis the User; (4) the User’s rejection from the offered job; (5) discrimination of any kind and/or for any reason towards the User; (6) any type of harm to the User of any kind, including a violation of privacy; (7) violation of any legal provision.
- Without derogating from the above, the User waives in advance, in a full, absolute, final, and sweeping manner, any claim, demand or allegation vis-à-vis the Company and/or any of its directors and/or officers and/or employees and/or representatives and/or agents and/or any party on its behalf, in connection with any action and/or omission, direct and/or indirect, of any type or kind, that any of the Employers and/or any party on their behalf will do toward the User and any demand for compensation for any damage caused to the User, including pecuniary and non-pecuniary, or bodily or emotional or any other damage of any kind, including by a demand for statutory compensation. It is clarified that the User’s waiver as set forth above applies and will also apply to any action or omission of any party on behalf of the Employers, including directors and/or officers and/or employees and/or representatives and/or agents and/or any party on their behalf.
- The Website does not undertake to operate in an orderly manner and without any interruption or disruption, regardless of reason, and/or to be immune from illegal access. In no case will the Website be responsible in any manner for any damage and/or loss and/or harm, direct or indirect, of any kind, including pecuniary or non-pecuniary, caused to the User following malfunctions of the Website and/or use of the Website and/or the Contents and/or inquiries to Employers. In any case, the Company’s liability will not exceed the purchase cost of a subscription by the User, if purchased.
Uploading Content by the User
- If the User is given the possibility of uploading on the Website information or content of any kind that appears on the Website in a public manner, the User undertakes not to upload any content that is not fully, completely and absolutely owned by the User and/or that might: (1) Violate any right, (2) be libelous, (3) infringe intellectual property, including copyrights, (4) violate privacy, (5) be misleading or false, (6) violate the law in any manner and any place;
- Without derogating from the above, the User is fully and exclusively responsible for any content published by him on the Website and will bear the full liability for damage by the above content to the Company and/or third parties including, but not limited to, attorney fees and legal costs. The User undertakes to compensate the Company for any damage, including legal and other costs, incurred by the Company for claims of a third party in connection with the contents published by the User on the Website. The User confirms that he is aware that the Website reserves the full and absolute right to make corrections and/or any changes to the content that the User publishes on the Website and/or sends to the Website for publication and/or that he would like to publish on the Website, including to decide not to permit the publication of the content and/or to remove it, all at the sole discretion of the Website. The User hereby grants the Company, irrevocably, a worldwide and perpetual license to make free and unlimited use of any content that the User publishes on the Website, without any payment and while waiving the User’s moral right to the same content. The above shall not serve as an undertaking on the part of the Website to allow the User to upload any content.
Intellectual Property and Copyrights
- All of the copyrights and any intellectual property right in the Website, of any type or kind, including its Content, in whole and/or in part, design, graphics, elements, logos and trademarks, and any other element that constitutes a creation or intellectual property right, is exclusively owned by the Company.
- The User is prohibited from using any Content and/or copyright and/or intellectual property of the Website, and is prohibited from operating, directly or indirectly, any computer application or other means, for searching, scanning, copying or retrieval of content from the Website.
- The User undertakes, on his own and/or by a party on his behalf: (1) Not to use the Website or the existing content in a manner that might harm, silence, overload or damage the Website, communication networks and any communication equipment; (2) Not to interrupt or disrupt in any manner use by any other entity of the Website; (3) Not to attempt to receive unauthorized access to the Website and/or accounts of others and/or the computer systems and/or networks attached to the Website in any way; (4) Not to exercise on the Website bots, software and/or any other technical means and not to download from the Website content or data through any automated means; (5) Not to attack the Website.
- The Company reserves the right to change, at any time, the Content on the Website, in whole or in part, its structure, appearance, design, and any other detail related to the Website, including the availability and nature of the services and Content on the Website, at its sole discretion and without any need to notify the User of the same in advance. Additionally, the Company reserves the right to remove and/or update, as it deems fit, any Content on the Website, without any prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction