You're a Software Test engineer with good networking, automation/scripting experience for next generation DNAC SDA solutions and enterprise switches.
- Review PRD, SFS, Test plans, and customer facing documentation
- Experience in analyzing customer/solution requirements, feature/system test planning, use cases design and execution
- Experience designing and setting up test lab infrastructure
- Execute tests, track and log issues and drive them till resolution with verification of bug fixes
- Participate in multi-functional and cross-BU test efforts
- Initiate and participate in interpersonal efforts to improve overall group productivity and test effectiveness. Contribute to overall test strategy development and test process definition/improvement.
- Work with marketing and development engineering to understand market/customer/product requirements and ensure that the delivered product meets specifications.
- Engagement in Early Field Trials and Customer POCs.
- Closely work with field/customer facing teams to incorporate feedback into internal test phases / build standard methodologies.
Who You'll Work With
DevTest, System test QA Experience required
- Typically requires MSEE/CS combined with 5+ years of related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 7+ yrs related experience.
- Strong Networking concepts and troubleshooting skills.
- Apply verification and validation methods to improve and ensure the quality
- Strong experience on testing Networking technologies ( Ethernet, VLAN, Layer 2/Layer 3, MPLS, SDN, EVPN, VxLan, OpenFlow, Virtualization, Restful API, Netconf, SNMP etc.)
- Hands-on familiarity with test instruments required. Ixia, Spirent experience is desirable
- Hands on experience with automation and Python/Web Based application scripting.
- Work with development team to debug and reproduce software defects.
- Document, maintain, and monitor testing progress reports and communicate status to team and management.
- Design test beds, identify necessary equipment, build topology maps, and estimate test efforts.
- Tackle problems failures on local machines and analyze results.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Passionate about networking technologies and automation
- Excellent team and people skills
- Self-motivated, takes ownership for initiatives and work you're doing, willing to work in a dynamic environment