For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
We lead with software and innovation.
Candidate will perform day-to-day application support including user account management, guide, and train application users globally, master data management. Monitor and perform maintenance of the systems to ensure reliable performance. This role also includes systems requirements elicitation, process validation, testing support and training material preparation. Candidate will meet with users to understand their issues or requirements and then determine and test an appropriate solution. The person must be able to make recommendations as to any work around that may be appropriate. They will also be responsible for additional tasks as assigned.
• Escalate data issues with appropriate data owners.
• Send AET scheduled outages, deployment notices and any other formal communication including message board updates as per plan.
• Support Production Application deployments.
• Support the troubleshooting, root cause analysis and the fixes for Production database issues (as required).
• Production server's availability monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Performed AET master data activities such as Labor/Material overhead and Travel rates updates.
• Deploy AET User Manual updates to Production.
• Monitor Ask/Jo interface requests and addressed related issues.
• Perform user accounts periodic reviews.
• Generate Monthly Metrics Reports to business team as per plan.
• Be the first line contact for the AET to SAP and AET to ProPricer interfaces.
• Extract AET proposal data as required.
• Lead JIRA and Risk/Action weekly review meetings.
You Must Have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems
• 3+ years of practical experience with administration, support and integration of enterprise applications
• Excellent English communication skills, written and spoken
• Must be US Citizen Only. No dual citizenship due to export control laws
• Strong customer support and communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to work well with others, and ability to work in a self-directed, virtual environment are required.
• Experience with .NET, Oracle and/or SQL Developer desired
• Must be flexible and willing to assume a variety of application support roles
• Notable analytical skills with demonstrable skills in compiling and analyzing complex data – ability to resolve conflicts in data
• Experience interacting and supporting Engineering leaders
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
• Strong oral and written English language communication skills
• Highly motivated to drive improvements and initiatives in a challenging environment
• Ability to work with large, remote (international), and diverse teams in a matrix environment
• High bias for action and proven problem-solving skills, decision making ability, and application of sound judgment and recommendations to leadership
• Customer focused – understands requirements of the engineering community and customizes information to meet those needs
• SAP Experience
• Very Strong/Advanced MS Excel software skills including functions and pivot tables
• Very Strong/Advanced MS Access software skills including Visual Basic functions Additional Information
- JOB ID: HRD143241
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Road 110 KM 5.9.,Aguadilla,PR,00604,Puerto Rico
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.