What we offer
As part of the SAP Enterprise Service Management Engineering team, you will work in an agile cross-functional scrum team, work on a modern cloud native stack in continuous delivery mode and will collaborate with various stakeholders. Your primary function would be end-to-end feature development and delivery. This includes understanding and contributing to requirements, design, coding, unit testing, ensuring quality, troubleshooting, and fixing issues.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Development of features including the low-level design and its documentation, coding, testing, quality assurance, delivery, troubleshooting and fixing.
- Demonstrate full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore demonstrates a high level of quality, speed, reliability, and efficiency.
- Be a Team player - Work as part of team, share expertise, contribute to and celebrate team’s success, collaborate with stakeholders towards the success of the product.
- Work in an agile environment, delivering features in a continuous delivery model.
- Continuous learning, build skills and usage through the full stack
- Proficient in Java.
- Experience working with frameworks like Spring Boot.
- Demonstrates understanding of building REST APIs, interacting with database, transactions, streams and parallelization.
- Experience working with Git, CI/CD in an agile development environment preferably in Kanban model.
- Experience with microservice architectures, event driven microservices, Kubernetes, gRPC, NoSQL storages, tools like Postman, JMeter would be a plus
- `Experience in building code while ensuring quality through test driven development, integration tests and code coverage would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving ability, strong team player
- Eager to constantly learn about novel concepts and technologies in the context of cloud native development, distributed systems, and DevOps
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field of study with 4 years of experience (or) Master's degree with 2 years of experience.
Our inclusion promise
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Software-Development OperationsRegular Full Time
Job Segment:Developer, Java, ERP, Engineer, Testing, Technology, Engineering