- Working with multiple teams, employ cybersecurity processes, methods, techniques and tools to ensure the environment is secure, stable and compliant.
- Implement appropriate procedures to maintain a secure and compliant environment
- Work directly with public and internal auditors and provide evidence ensuring the compliance.
- Responsible for vulnerability management and the ability to analyze and prioritize remediations from weekly scan reports
- Create, update, and maintain security operations policies and ensure teams are following best practices
- Hands on experience with DevOps/automation tools and technologies to automate repeated tasks
- Implement cloud Security architectures in Google, AWS, Azure, etc. as well as on premise data centers
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on customer RFQ’s for the Sales organization, collaborative security partnership to your Operations teammates and regular reporting to Management
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience designing and implementing cutting-edge cybersecurity capabilities at enterprise scale
- Knowledge and experience with Security compliance standards and frameworks such as SOC, NIST and ISO
- Experience in finance and/or insurance industry is a plus.
- Hands on experience deploying applications GCP, AWS and other public cloud providers is required.
- Experience securing physical/virtual servers, containers on public cloud environments and knowledge in data protection and privacy regulations is desired.
- Hands on development experience in scripting languages to automate critical tasks that are performed manually.
- Experience in Large Scale Platform development is a strong plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Demonstrated understanding of security best practices
- Experience with large scale customer facing 24x7 environments and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and adjust to changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Security, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- This job is available for either remote or in office work. Culture is energetic, interactive, and growth oriented
Our inclusion promise
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Compliance, Engineer, ERP, Information Systems, Legal, Security, Engineering, Technology