Applications License Sales Representative
Senior Software Engineer - Windows Developers Experiences WD...
Senior Software Engineer - Compliance App Readiness Experien...
Senior Sales Leader - Commercial Sectors - Licence Business
HCM Senior Consultant Nigeria
Software Engineer - Client Fundamentals
Senior Program Manager – Power Platform Dynamics Insights An...
Software engineering Graduate opportunities Lagos Start date...
Technology License Sales Representative - Financial Services...
Technology Cloud Sales Representative - Cross-Sector/ Genera...
Applications License Sales Representative - Nigeria
SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Achieve individual revenue targets (indirect /direct) for assigned territory
• Pipeline and forecast management for your territory
• Establishing, building and nurturing long term, positive business relationships with key partners through forging a deep understanding of their business, the challenges they face, future projects and plans.
• Maintain close relationships with potential customers, current clients and partners
• Support the development of cloud business by pro-actively proposing hybrid solutions and development working relationship with SaaS Sales teams. WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
• Experience positioning Ebusiness Suite, Peoplesoft, JDE, or Siebel
• Negotiation skills and proven track record in establishing and developing successful long-term business relationships.
• A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills. Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a Business environment
• High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation. Self-motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
• An eagerness to work in a high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment.
• A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
• A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
• Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
• Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest.