As part of your role, you'll be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Lead a team of software engineers both professionally and personally.
- Versatile and willing to adapt to any technology, programming language and platforms.
- Create user-centered applications.
- Develop applications to demonstrate advanced and innovative technologies in a variety of fields such as autonomous vehicles and computer vision.
- Work with UX and visual design teams
- Work in a very fast development environment.
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on software developer.
- Experience in gaming frameworks such as Unity3D or Unreal.
- Experience in leading a small software team.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, or any related area
- Experience in working on multiple platforms.
- Creative problem solver.
- Open-minded, inclusive and team player.
- Self-motivated, in-depth and critical thinking, big head.