In this role, you will…
- Development of electronics modules for medical equipment including electronic boards for driving of LEDs, Heaters, A/Ds, D/As, digital communication, data transfer and control.
- The position includes end to end responsibility on development of boards and modules: definition of a board or a module, design and debug, documentation, support along product life-cycle
- The position also includes R&D support in existing products.
In this role, you’ll need …
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an R&D design engineer – board design
- Hands on ability is a must
- Orcad knowledge
- Knowledge in analog circuits is a must (A/D and D/A devices)
- Experience in designing of power system element - power supplies,
- Experience in USB2, USB3, I2C, SPI, JTAG
- Design for safety and EMC standards – is a substantial advantage
- Experience in a similar job in companies with multidisciplinary machine products is an advantage
- Knowledge and capabilities with Python/LabView- an advantage
- Personal skills: Responsible, Fast learner, Hard worker, Has a system approach,