Manage a global process of driving down and preventing short-term OOS and potential OOS in number and value, and improving customer service level between the sites and the markets
- Initiate constraint management process through allocation to minimize OOS impact
- Analyzing, performing and monitoring global allocations process due to resources constraint (materials, operational resources) or due to any other issue (QA, product issue).
- Balancing supply and demand and ensuring full transparency and involvement of all relevant stakeholders in the process
- Analyze constraints’ financial ,commercial and inventory impacts (Stock levels, OOS &loss of sales, penalties, reputation, etc.) and define recommendation for allocation for the relevant markets/customers demand
- Prepare optimal allocation scenarios for discussion and decion with portfolio based on all aspects like inventory, profit, penalties, commercial reputation, etc.
- Establish and execute communication lines to all relevant stake-holders in the process (production sites, global ®ional portfolio, SC units, markets/customers)
- Cross functional and cross country collaboration with all relevant stakeholders globally
- Lead root cause analysis for the identified constraint (quality, materials, resources, etc.) and ensuring proper mitigation action is taken as applicable to prevent reoccurrence while Implementing risk avoiding measures, e.g. dual sourcing, product transfer, resources planning, etc.