What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Develop one of the largest real time big data operation in the world to support over 40TB of new data every day
- Have end to end ownership: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain our backend services
- Collaborate with the brightest software engineers team members
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on such as: Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations and much more
Our Tech Stack:
Java, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Vertica, MySQL, HDFS, BigQuery, Docker, Linux.
- 5+ years programming experience in Java or equivalent Object-Oriented language
(preferably Java 8+Spring)
- Production systems understanding (system architecture of web products)
- Passion for solving problems, and working very close tot he business
- Proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience developing large scale distributed systems
- Experienced with Kafka/docker/k8s
- Deep understanding with web systems (API / REST / NGINX)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL (mysql / Vertica / Cassandra)
- Experience in Big Data tools (BQ / zeppelin etc)
- Knowledge in algorithms, data-mining and machine learning
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.” If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our , , and social media channels; , ,