- through all stages of the product design and development lifecycle, including research, product management, engineering, and extended team members
- Work with product management and engineering to better understand the intricacies and configurations of our systems to strike a balance between ideal user experiences and system constraints
- Provide input to and execute strategies that translate user needs and business goals into an intuitive, effortless user experience
- Bring your inclusive design lens to product development process by creating empathy around the diversity of user needs and abilities
- Work closely with Concur’s design systems and accessibility teams to ensure your consistent and accessible design solutions
- Maintain an understanding of design/user experience trends and practices to help anticipate next-level needs for the team, how we work, and our products
- Strong experience in User Experience Design
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors in Information Design, Human Centered Design, Industrial Design, Psychology, Graphic Design, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Experience designing web applications and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms
- Demonstrated ability to drive designs that achieve business results
- Seasoned abilities in interaction design, mental modeling, user flows, and creating low and high-fidelity designs
- Understanding of accessibility and its role in design output
- Proficiency working with designers and product teams across the globe
- Excellent communication skills. Team player who seeks solutions to problems and can quickly translate ambiguity to clarity and action
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working within Agile Methodologies
- Experience in common industry tools such Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, or InVision
- Experience in travel related applications is a plus
OUR PLEDGE TO FLEX WORK
At SAP, we value a flexible work which allows every employee to run at their personal best. This is why, today, we pledge to flex – providing an approach that can fit every role, style, and location while continuing to meet our business and customer needs. With this pledge, we will provide:
- An inclusive environment in which people have options of work models: work from home , at the office , or hybrid* , based on what fits best employee preferences and business requirements - employees discuss with their managers the possibilities and align together the best work setup.
- Flexible work schedules, so employees can adapt their personal needs with rheir professional activities in a productive and satisfatory way.
- A 100% trust-based workplace as the norm, not the exception.
*subject to legal requirement
Our inclusion promise
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.