- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Manage F5 Unity partner program within specific region and drive compliance with partners on all aspects of the program. (Certifications, Accreditations & Revenue Target)
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats.
- Identify and qualify end user account opportunities through leveraging relationships and selling into the Channel and Strategic Partner community
- Sales Education and Training - partner with channel and strategic partners to identify and provide sales education and training opportunities; ensuring partners have the tools to sell F5 solutions and understanding business transactions (including deal registration and other processes)
- Marketing/Demand Generation - Identifies, in conjunction with Partners (VAR’s, LAR’s, System Builders and Distributors), new sales opportunities leveraging F5 marketing funds. Manage channel marketing funds to ensure event and partner success.
- Business Planning - Develop Business Plan for the focus partners. Ensuring that partner is able to effectively position F5 as best solution to customer such as, common sales objectives, training initiatives, marketing activities, certification opportunities and developing accurate profiles of the partners business to ensure successful growth.
- Work with F5 and Partner marketing teams to develop and deliver a regular marketing cadence and calendar of events to support both partner and F5 businesses.
- Pipeline Management - Ensure Partners (VAR’s, Solutions Partners) and field sales reps and management are working together in the sales process, lead generation, registering opportunities, accurately forecasting revenue and tracking to required revenue goals established by their discount tier.
- Support, lead and track deal registrations specific to your partners via the SFDC tool.
- Relationship Management - developing strong top to bottom relationships throughout the partner organisations and fostering working relationship between F5 sales, management and technical teams and the partner sales, management and technical teams.
- Resolve business problems associated with partners relationships; including but not limited to deal registration, service renewals and credit issues.
- Special Projects/Reporting - working on strategic initiatives as established by channel management.
- Leverage all F5’s resources to maximize opportunities with Strategic Partner
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities:
- Identify new sales opportunities with current channel partners
- Results orientated team player with a committed effort to overachieve individual goals.
- Develop territory activities with partners
- Lead and execute quarterly marketing budget to support account strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills in building positive relationships quickly and effectively.
- Sound commercial and business acumen.
- Build and execute awareness and training programs for sales force
- 5 years or more experience in technology sales in a channel environment
- Experience in marketing in a technology organization
- Experience in two-tiered and direct channel resale models
- Ability to operate Microsoft applications such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of enterprise networks and applications desired
- Background in software/hardware sales and distribution - with large Software, Hardware, and/or Networking Companies
- Proven track record of success in sales and marketing programs
- Solid understanding of Application Delivery Networks
- Experience negotiating OEM and Partner contracts
- In-depth knowledge of Strategic Partner organization, processes and internal operations
- Strong and current internal network within Strategic Partner
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate complex technology simply
- Proven track record in a high growth company of medium size from the information technology/networking industry.
- Must have maturity in building organizational capability and sales growth whilst managing costs.
Other outstanding things about working at F5:
- F5 supports the freedom to work flexibly with policies to support the many different needs and ways of working.
- Access to mentoring and coaching development opportunities , with career development a focus at all levels in F5.
- through F5’s Global Good program which includes investing in Tech and Social good, volunteer leave, matched donations to NFPs of your choice and many more opportunities for you to have greater social impact.
- Strong interest groups, proactively building and celebrating our diverse and inclusive culture.
- Market leading Parental Leave policy including 16 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave.
- Health insurance coverage options with an industry leading provider.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.