Finding the best job has never been easier
A day in the life
Day in the Life of an EOT- Tasked with driving innovation while reducing operational costs in the facilities.
- Drive projects with moderate complexity.
- Assist in troubleshooting of facility and rack-level events within internal Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Perform rack installs, rack decommissioning, operational readings and facility management.
- Provide key performance indicators to senior engineers.
- Responsible for the on-site management of contractors, sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work performed is in accordance with established practices, procedures & local legislation.
- Performance and oversight of maintenance and operations on all electrical, mechanical, and fire/life safety equipment within the data center.
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to while performing work.
- Perform basic support concepts such as ticketing systems, root cause analysis, change management creation, writing procedures and building management systems.- Walk job sites in uneven terrain. Maintain balance and perform construction tasks while on a ladder
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 39 pounds unassisted and participate in group lifts for 40+ pounds
- Regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, climb stairs, twist, bend, work above shoulders, grasp, carry, push and pull
- Technical (Military/Trade School) training or 2+ years’ of equivalent experience in a relevant industry (for example: electrical or mechanical)
- 1+ years of electrical or mechanical experience
- 1+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office products (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Preferred qualifications
- 2+ years of Data Center Engineering experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree