What You’ll Do
This position provides you with meaningful work that directly affects your assigned sales engineering team. During the summer, you will gain exposure to Cisco technology, sales and the opportunity to network and learn from top engineering leaders within the organisation.
- Working with Sales Engineering to problem solve and work with customers
- Demos and Programming script-based development tools
- Ability to tackle stretch projects and be creative individually in a team environment
Who You Are
Pursuing a BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, Physics, or other equivalent degree in a technical discipline is required (an emphasis on software design practices preferred) set to graduate December 2023 – July 2024
- Excellent in presentation skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You have a real passion for technology
- You have application centric skills
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong skills: Researching, influencing, organisation, adaptability, flexibility, and highly self-motivated
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills, teamwork, ability to work in collaborative environment - all with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you're applying, without visa support or sponsorship. (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program.)
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).