–- will be supporting Assurance Portfolio within Global Learning Deployment, specifically with data analytics around learning assignments and consumption for so called Curriculum Based Jurisdiction (CBJ) activities.
- Support Assurance Portfolio within Global Learning Deployment team in relation to their Curriculum Based Jurisdiction (CBJ) activities.
- Create different types of reports and dashboards, using multiple data sources.
- Monitor completion, consumption and satisfaction across multiple Global or Area learning courses or assignments.
- Respond to queries from learners, facilitators, Regions or stakeholders related to CBJ and associated data analytics.
- Support the induction of new team members.
- Contribute to other activities or projects across the wider Global Learning Deployment team.
- Seek to continuously improve internal practices to best in class standards.
- Preparing reports and presenting these to management
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements
- 5+ years’ work experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in data analytics type of roles in professional services firms or corporate environment.
- Previous working in international and diverse environment.
- Previous working in a virtual environment.Understanding and experience of professional services firm or large international corporation processes and work environment.
- Strong spoken and written English skills to work in an international environment.
- Strong and practical experience of using MS Excel on a daily basis, at Advanced/Mastery level managing pivots, functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, etc), shortcuts, etc,
- Experience with Power BI and knowledge to create dashboards in Power BI. Perform a wide range of tasks such as reporting, building dashboards, building data models, analyzing datasets, and administration of Power BI tools.
- Experience in data analysis.
- Ability to manipulate larger data and consolidate data from multiple data sources.
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – work effectively with colleagues and teams in different geographical locations and ability to build strong relationships in a multicultural environment.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office 365 suite – MS Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Power BI etc.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.