Your Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with senior managers to determine business-specific application needs.
- Compiling and implementing application development plans for new or existing applications.
- Leading the application development and supervising the design, testing, and modification stages.
- Demonstrating application prototypes and integrating user feedback.
- Writing scripts and code for applications, as well as installing and updating applications.
- Mentoring junior application developers and providing end-users with technical support.
- Running diagnostic tests and performing debugging procedures.
- Performing application integration, maintenance, upgrades, and migration.
- Documenting application development processes, procedures, and standards.
- Integrating trends in application architecture in application development projects.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A minimum of 2 years experience as senior application developer, preferably in a related industry.
- Highly proficient in programming languages, such as SQL, Java, C, and .NET.
- Well versed with frontend technology like angular8, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap/material (responsive UI), web-packs, react is plus point.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Worked on both monolithic and micro service architecture projects.
- Good to have exposure with docker container, kubernates.
- Exposure to the Continuous integration and deployment.