EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a SAP Commerce Cloud/Hybris Senior Developer, you will be expected to:
- Lead Cloud development projects using backend and frontend web development technologies.
- Lead Scrum teams, be an excellent team player.
- Contribute / influence the technical architecture of projects.
- Capable to mentor young talents in the team.
- Be passionate about exceptional code quality.
- Follow and enforce industry-standard software development methodologies and tools (in particular Scrum / Agile).
- Provide input for the strategic direction of the team which you’ll be a part of.
- Support pre-sales activities.
- Possess 6+ years of experience working in a professional software development role.
- Advanced hands-on Java Enterprise experience, advanced understanding of key server-side web development concepts.
- Excellent experience with Java based frameworks (especially Spring).
- Excellent Experience with one of the databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Ability to research, prototype, design, code, test, and document new features and enhancements for software applications.
- English at business level is mandatory.
- University degree, preferably in Engineering (Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Business Administration).
- OCA, OCP, Spring certifications are a plus.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes.
- Experience with SAP Commerce Cloud is a big plus.
- In addition to a strong technical background, the position requires problem-solving and the ability to adapt, rise to challenges and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Ideally mixed with system integration or consulting experience.
- German is nice to have.
We offer: full time permanent employment, competitive salary and performance bonus, transportation allowance, pension plan, medical and life insurance, lunch allowance, possibility to invest in SAP shares
Our inclusion promise
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.