Principal Consultant Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages
- Develop programs as per specifications/requirements given by oracle/customer within planned schedule. He/she must use defined standards/tools/processes to achieve deliverable that meet quality expectations of oracle/client.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards/processes applicable for oracle/customer.
- Coordinate with offshore team for various technical deliverables including customizations and support teams for patches, fixes.
- Adhere to defined Change Control Process of oracle/customer. Comply with oracle/customer audit/compliance requirements.
- Ensure quality code delivery.
- Perform proper handover/knowledge transfer at end of each assignment.
- Timely status reporting to supervisor.
- Timely submission of timesheets for oracle/customers
What You’ll Bring
- Candidate should have minimum 4-10 years of experience in core banking, preferably, FLEXCUBE
- Should have sound knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL, Microservices, Java
- Knowledge in Rest Services & Netflix Conductor is a definite add-on.
- Working knowledge on Docker/containerization, Kubernetes is an added advantage
- Should have hands-on experience in Development, Implementation and / or production support experience.
- Excellent knowledge in software process, estimation and quality standards & procedures
- Well versed in requirement gathering, preparation of design document.
- Experience in development and implementation of Interfaces
- Experience in data migration, testing support
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ready to travel for short or long term
Detailed Description and Job Requirements 5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Job Type Regular Employee Hire