Snr Project Engr
Senior Technology Solution Engineer
HCM Account Manager
Principal Advanced Support Engineer
Account Cloud Engineer
Advanced Cyber Sec Arch/Eng
Project Engr I - Tech Pro
Oracle Cloud ERPM Sr Customer Success Manager (Kuwait & Qata...
Project Engr II
Project Engineer (Security)
• Lead and perform the implementation of customized complex and/or standard engineering solutions, typically undertaking one aspect/discipline of a larger project to successful completion and within budgeted time and cost constraints.
• Ensure that the required prerequisites like design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, budget etc are in place prior to commencing work.
• Produce part(s) of total functional design specifications under supervision and produces technical design specifications.
• Monitor and control the assigned work scope against the project plan. Typically, a Sr.Eng will undertake one aspect or discipline of large projects, i.e. HMI, IT, Database configuration, Hardware or safety systems etc.
• Share the technical knowledge with the project teams, supervisor, own discipline and other engineering disciplines, while reporting progress and any technical issues to project and engineering supervisors.
• Work unsupervised on technical matters across a wide range of activities in a particular engineering discipline.
• Lead a small team of assigned engineers or technicians.
• Participate in project teams, delivering agreed scope in assigned projects within required performance criteria’s.
• Leading and/or execution of designated scope within one or more disciplines within control solutions and advanced application projects, including the justification, design, implementation, construction management, commissioning, documentation and support of control and optimization applications.
• Ensure satisfactory customer satisfaction by timely delivery of scope, reporting, documentation and good communication with representatives from the customers.
• Assist in supporting the project management with details on technical aspects, timelines, issues etc according to Honeywell Global Project Management (GPM) practices.
• Support project management ensuring compliance to agreements, project safety, project quality, customer satisfaction, schedule, risk management, cash-flow and resource needs.
• Be a change agent – influence, consult, and lead efforts for sharing and standardizing of best practices and processes.
Experience & Qualifications:
• A minimum of 10 years of experience as an engineer or other relevant technical work.
• Min bachelor of engineering.
• Preferably experience in the Industrial Automation or relevant industry with proven track record delivering large, complex projects.
• Experience with automation systems like control room solutions, network, safety systems, DCS or PLC solutions or similar.
• Proven ability to deliver according to scope, proactively searching for any barriers that might put the deliverables at risk.
• Key behaviors to include results oriented, self motivated, pro-active, global mindset, teamwork, intelligent risk taking.
• Ability to conduct work in English