As a web designer, you will lead the visual design direction for projects within the virtual events team.
So, if you are -
- A creative Visual & Interaction designer with experience working in a professional design environment.
- Passionate about designing experiences and know how to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Have high attention to details and deliver pixel-perfect design solutions.
- A master of Figma/Sketch, Photoshop, & other Adobe Creative Suite applications, and if skilled in HTML & CSS on a designer level, that counts in your favor.
- You like working with people and understand how to bring their ideas to life while guiding them in the process.
- You like creating web experiences and time pressure drives your creativity.
- Able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- A good communicator, problem-solver and have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Support accessibility, internationalization, and product excellence across internal and external teams.
- 2+ years of experience as a web designer
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design
- Experience in leading creative projects, providing concepts and ideas
- Experience working with global customers on creative projects
- Strong communication, verbal, and written skills
- Excellent communication skills, must be fluent in English, both oral and written