Cybereason is looking for an experienced System Architect to lead complex designs in a highly scalable distributed system.
How You'll Contribute As Our System Architect
- Design and build highly scalable, reliable and well designed software solutions, enhancing our infrastructure and products
- Collaborate with engineers in the group and mentor them to foster solid engineering principles, professionally grow, and represent our engineering values
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability, stability and cost of Cybereason Platform
- Take leadership over high-impact cross-team projects
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in an ongoing effort to perfect our products
The Skills And Experience You Bring
- At least 10 years of software development experience.
- 5 years of Java development experience.
- Experience designing and maintaining large scale SaaS applications
- Experience designing with both NoSQL and relational databases
- Design, develop and deploy Java services with a focus on high availability, low latency, scalability and high throughput
- Experience building performant RESTful APIs at scale for usage as public/internal APIs
- Experience mentoring engineers to develop new skills and grow professionally
- Experience in agile software development - CI/CD and daily delivery to production
- Experience in micro services development and architecture based on containers and kubernetes
- Deep familiarity with cloud infrastructures and architectures - specifically GCP
- Experience in conducting the architecture of products from scratch