Cybereason is looking for a rock star Project Manager with a can-do attitude that loves to get things done, have an high level view and is a detailed oriented person. Demonstrate a sense of
urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion.
What You'll Do:
- You’ll be part of our Tech Customer Experience Operations team
- Ownership of projects execution end to end. Working with other teams
- Project management expert - setting up project’s scope and timeline, tracking key milestones, manage KPIs , key dependencies etc.
- Ensuring milesotnes are planned and ontrack - visibility and tracking
- Risk management reports and status, perform reviews of various project activities to identify and highlight risks and develops appropriate contingency plans
- Working with diverse stakeholders to ensure project success
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
What We're Looking For:
- 5 years of experience with project manager & planning. Preferably with large global organizations.
- Can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experienced in working with large num of stakeholders in / cross units
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Strategic thinking and ability to dive to technical aspects quickly
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability with outstanding organizational skills
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams
- Out of the box thinker with high motivation and innovative & positive approach
- People person and a team player