Within the scope of this position, you will be working closely with a wide range of teams across the business, providing data driven solutions & insights throughout analysis and optimization of 888’s marketing activities and support our growth and acquisition efforts-one of the key functions within our organization and at the hart of decision making processes.
Come work with the best, and make a difference.
At 888 you will enjoy a hybrid work model, combining in-office work with remote work (work from home) during the week.
If you got what it takes, as a Marketing Analyst in 888 you will be responsible for:
- Optimizing, monitoring performance, creating control mechanisms and analyzing the company’s marketing activities.
- Explore & analyze large scale of data sets to optimize and improve business performance and processes.
- Drive actionable insights and recommendation based on data analysis to support business decisions and growth.
- Work closely with a wide range of teams across the business, act as an analytical focal point & support decision making, , involved and proactive.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards, management reports using advanced BI tools and promote innovative and new measurement capabilities.
This job is for you only if you have:
- The right ambition, motivation and loyalty to be part of 888 DN8 (don’t worry, we will know after we speak).
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Industrial Management / Business Administration or similar.
- At least 1+ year experience as data/business/marketing analyst.
- Experience working with databases and complex SQL procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with a broad and comprehensive business vision.
- Strong interpersonal skills ; Ability to communicate with senior management, deliver & explain insights and recommendations in a non-technical language.
- Quick-thinking, fast learning abilities, problem solver, independent and self-motivated.
- Readiness to work in a high paced, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Excellent English skills.
You may also have:
- Previous experience gained in Online industry
- Experience working with Tableau/PowerBI Or similar - design & build dashboards
- Experience working with Google Analytics and BQ – an advantage