Your primary mission is to recruit new Invisalign submitters and grow existing low providers for Align Technology Poland.
Inside Sales supporting our Polish market, based in Wroclaw office, you will work together with the field sales team and support them to identify and remotely recruit orthodontists/dentists who wish to offer Invisalign in their practices. You will also be assigned a list of customers submitting a limited number of Invisalign (low providers). Using the various commercial offers and/or services Align can offer, we will assure that the number of cases they submit increases.
You will, also, assess the status of these customers regarding digital dentistry and identify they could be potential prospects for Align’s intraoral scanner, iTero.
With a competitive base salary and a generous commission scheme, your primary responsibilities will include the use of phone, email, and remote presentation software to recruit Orthodontists/Dentists for the certification courses allowing them to become Invisalign providers. The same tolls will be used to develop low providers and lapsed Doctors.
You will be a direct report to the Area Sales Manager.
In this role, you will…
- Support the field sales team and help them to identify and remotely recruit orthodontists/dentists who wish to offer Invisalign in their practices
- Proactively identify and cold call new prospects and lapsed Doctors in assigned territory
- Provide outgoing calls to push commercial promotions during the year
- Develop low providers case submissions by specific follow-up with the support of the Clinical team from first submission to mature level of Clinical confidence.
- Follow up on leads from field sales team, company events, marketing webinars, website, contact forms, etc.
- Recruit various channel clinical education events
- Travel to field (Europe) 2 to 4 times per year for regional sales meetings, company events, etc.
- Learn and maintain a personal level of product knowledge and competence in Dental and/or Orthodontia medical equipment
- Provide all appropriate documentation and reporting via Sales Force
In this role, you’ll need …
- BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Hebrew & English
- Communicative level of English is required
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in supporting the field sales team
- Proven experience in proactively identifying and cold calling new prospects
- Proven experience in inside/telephone sales and experience with Sales Force to record the sales calls
- Proven track record of on-target achievement
- Natural ability to navigate through gatekeepers and identify and influence decision makers
- High level of time management skills and a team player.