The Global Process Owner – Supply Chain will play an integral role in the implementation, improvement and compliance of Supply Chain processes supporting commercialization efforts. In this individual contributor role, you will apply supply chain knowledge and engage key business stakeholders –both global and regional– to ensure that effective fulfillment as well as logistics process flows are implemented during both New Product Introduction (NPI) and Geographical Expansion initiatives (GEOx).
In this role, you will…
- Support roadmap projects focused on NPI and GEOx ensuring standardized global processes are implemented.
- Develop and refine standard processes as part of larger transform projects
- Partner with a set of cross functional teams to validate requirements provided to IT/PMO during enterprise systems setup to enable product sales globally.
- Engage with Global Operations (Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality) to identify and capture business requirements for improvements and enhancements.
- Work with functional leads and subject matter experts within the Global Operations/ Manufacturing organization to standardize and improve processes across plants and hubs and operational teams.
- Analyze requests submitted by the business (regional and/or globally), ensuring the solution is aligned with company goals and strategies.
- Ensure compliance of operations and manufacturing processes globally.
- Participate in the planning of and lead the implementation of multiple projects simultaneously.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s or higher degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Business.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a business process analyst role supporting SAP processes for Demand Planning, Materials Management, Whse Management, Logistics Execution and/or SAP Sales and Distribution.
- Medical device experience a Plus.
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex concepts to a business user audience
- Strong desire to expand knowledge of SAP applications
- Strong organization skills and self-motivation
- Able to adapt and work optimally in an international environment and team members in several countries.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Teams, Sharepoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).