Playtika is looking for
Game Economy Manager to join us!
You will be responsible to design and build free-to-play game economy, understand how a game works and how different customers behave in it
You have to design the economy for different virtual products that the game offers, define different metrics that allow you to measure and keep improving.
Your responsibility is to identify and develop the purchase drivers and challenges in the game economy context, create new segments on design, and optimize the pricing to improve the game performance.
Once the game is launched, you’re able to analyze the collected data and report which are the performing/under performing aspects of the game economic model.
- Design the economic systems to drive players to play and enhance their game experience
- Design new features that improve long-term player satisfaction, and provide more monetization opportunities
- Recommend rewards and monetization game features to create an economic system to fulfill player needs
- Collaborate with product owners, marketing managers, UX/UI designers, analytics team, data scientists and development teams.
- Manage the economy and pricing of virtual goods; balance between free content vs. paid currency in the game economy
- Balance customer experience and revenue opportunity for in-game currency and virtual goods
- Investigate different macro economy models for different segments of users.
- Build and analyze simulations and predictive models to proactively forecast the results of changes to content
- Plan A/B testing plans and analyze their effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a quantitative field
- Enjoy working with numbers, formulas, data analysis and excellent skills in Excel.
- A strong interest in gaming
- An interest in mobile F2P games.
- Experience with data analysis
- SQL\R knowledge- big advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with online/multi-player/social games or free to play – advantage