About the role:
Forter is looking for a Fraud Recovery Analyst to research and cultivate new paths for fraud chargeback recoveries.
As a member of our growing Recovery Solutions team, you will be using your analytical and self-learning skills to fight fraud chargebacks. You will be reviewing fraud chargebacks and building dispute cases to recover funds on behalf of our merchants, monitor our success rates, and analyze results. You’ll also have the opportunity to influence key product decisions through your insights, while supporting the evolution of our automated solution. What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll need:
- Become an expert in fraud chargebacks and recovery.
- Investigate chargeback data, submit disputes, and analyze results.
- Directly impact Forter's innovative products by formulating your ideas into insights and collaborating with a team of A-player analysts and engineers.
- Review and investigate transactions resulting in chargebacks, extract emerging trends, and glean impactful insights to improve our chargeback management solution.
Would be very cool if you have:
- BSc in industrial engineering/BA in economics, statistics, or other relevant fields OR 1-2 years of proven experience in product oriented data analytics/business/data analysis.
- Outstanding analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Creative problem solving skills & goal oriented personality.
- The ability to work independently when given abstract tasks, but collaboratively when necessary.
- Strong communication skills and fluent English.
- Enthusiasm and motivation.
- High proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Fraud chargeback recovery and dispute experience.
- E-commerce risk background.
- Payments/ financial/ banking background.
- SQL experience.
- We love what we do, and it shows.
- We are constantly exposed to cutting edge technology and real production environments with significant impact on production services – we are catching the bad guys!
- Weird hobbies are our thing, so if you don’t have one – now’s the time to find one!