The Draftsman is responsible to produce various mechanical drawings and models. The draftsman serves as the technical point-of-contact for all mechanical drawings including models for both suppliers and internally in Align Technology. The Draftsman will also conducts ECOs related to mechanics and other multidisciplinary purposes
In this role, you will…
- Support NPI/Eng/R&D by producing drawings derived from production or design phases.
- Responsible for drawings integrity i.e. P/N, Description, AML.
- Transfer designer's concepts, ideas and sketches into professional documented technical drawings.
- Create assembly drawing with Bill of Material from 3D model assemblies.
- Create accurate mechanical and conceptual drawings using standard drafting practice and ensure final drawings comply with regulations and quality standard.
- Improve and maintain the drawing templates.
- EPDM and Solid Works administration, Library maintenance, workflows support and development.
- Standard parts/ purchased items library creation and maintenance.
- Support engineer with any model/drawing related access.
- Component definition/update and BOM build in PLM systems.
- ECO ownership.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Professional experience: professional/academic courses and training or practical experience in Solidworks and drafting.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering – advantage
- High level knowledge and experience in Solidworks – 3 year must
- Knowledge and experience in EPDM – advantage.
EPDM Administration - extra advantage.
- Good understanding in Engineering and Operation processes – must
- Knowledge in PLM (Agile, Arena - Advantage)
- MS Office tools (EXCEL, WORD, Power Point) - must
- Hebrew/English writing and reading ability - must
- Good interpersonal relations – must.
Ability to communicate clearly and maintain good working relationship with peers from different technical branches
- Independent and team working abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Punctual (attention to details)