What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Lead strategic project from strategy to execution.
- Manage Product Designers team.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Management and Engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Ownership of User Research – Personas, User Flow, Experience Maps, Use Cases, Storyboards, Customer Journey Map etc.
- Perform Market Research – Competitive-analysis report, Benchmarking etc.
- Execute all Product Design (UX/UI) stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Lead Ideation and creativity processes in a team – Brainstorming, Design Sprints etc.
- Create interactive prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and explain designs and key milestone deliverables
- Collaboration with developers – Design QA, design assets delivery
- Take a part in establishing and promoting Design Guidelines, Best Practices and methodologies
- Day-to-day maintenance of design files and documentation
What are the skills a good Product Designer needs to have?
- 2+ managerial experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing at a global consumer product-focused tech company. Innovative problem solver with passion in transforming complex problems into simple and intuitive user experiences
- Demonstrable ownership of products’ full life cycle from ideation to deployment.
- Obsessed about users and has a strong background in performing discovery sessions and usability tests.
- Critical thinker – loves data and is able to generate product insights and hypotheses.
- Fluent in Figma, Sketch and other visual design and wire-framing tools, Proficiency in tools for rapid prototyping
- Agile/Scrum/3-in-a-box (3IAB) development process
- A team player, on the other hand highly independent
- Strong communication skills and a team-building spirit
- Solid time management skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.” If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our , , and social media channels; , ,