Work Location: Juarez (and surrounding area), Mexico
- Working with Mfg partner, ensure that all material orders are being executed via MRP signals and support production plans. Interface for the CM’s material procurement / management team. Responsible for reporting, resolving/escalating material issues as required. Monitor and manage non-nettable inventory status.
- Working with Mfg partner, develop build plan and supply capability that supports forecast & backlog demand from a designated contract manufacturer (CM). Responsible for tracking and reporting CM build plan status including ROP/KanBan planning.
- Manage Front End build plan execution and reporting to ensure timely delivery of products to FG in support of the material plan
- Ensure that all ECO's, MCO’s and Deviations are implemented at the CM. Assign effective dates, and report financial impact. Monitor / manage and track OCOGS with the CM. Provide timely reporting and disposition.
- Drive Partner metrics and performance management and improvement (Build plan health, ROP fulfillment%, LTA-T%, Ocean shipment% and ECO on time execution%)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in electronics industry, and in similar roles; working experience in tier one EMS company is preferred
- Must have excellent English / Spanish communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Well versed with Oracle/SAP ERP, Windows and Microsoft Office, other computer system usage
- Familiar with document control, BOMs, ECOs and etc.
- Must be able to independently resolve issues in accordance with the processes and guidelines as set up by Juniper Mfg Ops team
- Stationed in Juarez Area, Mexico; Work at the existing CM facility will be required.