What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Responsible for working with Sales, Marketing, and Channel personnel to develop & build the sales pipeline
- Develop & build sales pipeline through qualifying leads, cold prospecting, and penetrating new accounts
- Optimally team with Sales personnel to drive product/service revenue and achieve/exceed territory sales goals
- Applies Salesforce.com to track current/potential customer interactions and drive the progression of opportunities through the sales cycle
- Direct lead generation and follow-up activities based on prospecting, marketing events, and inquiries
- The VSS will drive his/her business over the telephone and Digital Selling technologies. They will build direct relationships with all the end customers and bring to bear channel partners to improve the revenue opportunities within the territory set.
- Leverages new technologies and social selling practices to enhance the customer and partner's experience and to accelerate Cisco's business.
- 2 -5 years’ successful track record in a similar role within an IT company
- Goal-oriented, strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. The role requires an ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of Cisco’s products and services.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook & Office products critical
- Experience selling Security products
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Will be responsible for forecasting accuracy and updating Salesforce.com
- Spanish and English speaking required
Should be based in the Dominican Republic.
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)