For this role, it is essential that you have:
- 1-2 years of client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
- Proven knowledge of the Ad—Tech industry and programmatic space
- Solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics and the ability to monitor and identify data trends
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills to go above and beyond for your clients.
- Highly motivated, independent proactive, dedicated and creative problem solver to resolve client obstacles
It’d be great if you also have:
- Familiarity with the content arbitrage industry & The Push notification ecosystem
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Managing and growing relationships with Content Arbitrage publisher clients
- Understanding client strategic objectives & KPIs in order to intelligently identify opportunities for upselling and growing partnerships
- Working closely with Taboola Internal teams like Support, Product, Legal, finance etc.
- Monitoring and analyzing metrics and proactively taking initiative to improve results
- Becoming a trusted advisor and single point of contact to the client
- Identify trends, technical issues & performance issues and act quickly to solve them
- Conducting excel based analysis on a daily basis, developing insights and action items accordingly
- Utilizing sales skills and ability to pitch, to present and deliver client communications
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that they are able to discover their best professional self, explore how they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb and Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia and Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, building parking, and various gym partnerships.