- or related field and sales and negotiation experience or related work or internship experience.
- Fluent in Polish & English is required .
- Demonstrated business communication and written skills in the local language (Polish) and confidence to engage Customers remotely using technology and can clearly articulate value of Microsoft Product and Solution offerings.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Technology sales and negotiation experience with year-over-year growth:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing (or equivalent) or related field AND sales and negotiation experience or related work or internship experience with year-over-year growth.
- OR Master's Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing (or equivalent) AND sales and negotiation experience or related work.
- Establishes and maintains customer engagements. Maximizes value of customer contact. Documents and synthesizes customer contacts for maximum effectiveness. Maintains breadth and depth of customer relationships and increases level of customer contacts. Maintains contacts across lines of business. Breaks through to new contacts in new accounts and creatively builds customer engagement. Introduces different resources based on customer contacts. Correctly aligns resources (e.g., partners, v-team). Reaches out to and engages with customers through digital channels (e.g., social selling, audio, video). Serves as central point for all customer communications; manages relationships on behalf of the customer. Delivers value-based solutions for customer.
- Conducts background research on existing accounts and customers. Captures and shares key learnings about customers, history, and interest. Understands customer business and desired outcomes. Uses available digital tools to conduct and compile research. Demonstrates understanding across industry and takes relevant use cases to customers. Creates constructive tension with customers to challenge thinking and develop deeper customer engagement. Manages relationships inclusive of customers, partners, and internal and external stakeholders. Applies lessons learned to future research.
- Ensures continuity of customer accounts and monitors customer satisfaction metrics (e.g., timeliness and quality of contact). Follows up and incorporates feedback from customers into future engagements. Ensures implementation matches intent and follows up as needed. Manages primary contact appropriately to ensure feedback is gathered from the correct sources on an ongoing basis. Triages customer dissatisfaction and handles in timely manner (e.g., prioritization, escalation). Manages escalation process appropriately and leverages Microsoft executives to yield positive impact. Anticipates potential customer issues and matches requirements to solutions to maximize satisfaction and simplification. Encourages adoption on ongoing basis to improve satisfaction. Defines, with top customers, conditions of satisfaction (COSs) to reflect joint understanding and alignment to customer priorities.
- Attends to and proactively addresses renewals; creatively addresses renewal options with internal partners and customers to maximize business outcomes and likelihood of renewal. Ensures renewals are prioritized and motioned appropriately. Cross- and upsells in accordance with customer priorities and outcomes. Adheres to process for forecasting and timing renewals appropriately to drive consumption (e.g., T-180). Leverages renewals to maximize customer adds. Creates and implements action plans for T-180.
- Determines priority and depth for each account in portfolio. Marshals resources to develop plan to execute against prioritization. Determines plan to meet or exceed quota based on individual customer plan, analysis, and available resources / programs. Ensures cohesive plan across consumption, ads, upsell, and renewal. Creatively leverages programs to scale across customers. Leverages existing sales plays and prioritized partners to drive new business and pipeline creation.
- Conducts analyses into what customers are using versus needs. Identifies resources (e.g., v-team orchestration) and partner solutions to help customers derive value from existing Microsoft investments.
- Collaborates with others, both internally and externally to Microsoft in order to achieve revenue targets. Manages key stakeholders to meet critical deadlines. Orchestrates strategic conversations internally or externally to match teams and resources to customer needs and to streamline customer experience. Provides insights across the organization. Identifies and solicits resources needed for success.
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities and pursues through lifecycle. Drives adoption through to cross-sell/upsell to new opportunities. Drives movement of customers to take the next step in the cloud journey (e.g., healthy cloud mix) in customer accounts where appropriate. Drives customer adds and existing customers to new solutions. Demonstrates value of cloud solutions to customers. Understands and accelerates customer digital transformation strategy. Assists customers in building roadmap to achieve desired outcomes. Presents range of options and Microsoft three-cloud strategy to customer in large and complex deals to achieve desired outcomes that address multiple strategic factors. Drives conversations with business decision makers (BDMs) around budgets, availability of budgets, and prioritization. Demonstrates challenger mindset in customer engagements.
Maintain Product and Solution Expertise
- Develops and implements systematic methods for staying up to date on Microsoft offers and solutions. Shares best practices with others. Uses knowledge to engage with customers and with internal teams. Shares knowledge with customers to demonstrate Microsoft innovation. Completes required training in a timely manner. Develops and implements personal development plan.