Who You'll Work With:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world. You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams.
The program, will begin on 1 Aug 2022. While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications and be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
• Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
• A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
• View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
• Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
• Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
• You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor's (BE/BS/BA/etc.) or master's degree in; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
• Must have graduated by May 2020 or later
• Fluent in English and the official language(s)
• Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
• Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (Malaysia), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)