In this role, you’ll be responsible for troubleshooting, escalations, DB analysis, Debugging and more. You will be a part of a with a team of professionals, working in an Agile-Scrum environment.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting, including DB analysis, reading system logs, and debugging product code to identify and solve complex support issues that were escalated by other support levels.
- Maintain a low rate of non-bug escalations to development team.
- Write technical notes and troubleshooting procedures to be used by the entire Support and Professional Services organization.
- Manage assigned cases to meet service level agreements, while continuously providing updates to the business.
- Knowledge expert that will serve as the focal point to the entire Professional Services organization.
- Ongoing support and working closely with the business teams throughout the company.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar technical support and/or deployment position
- Experience in reading and writing DB queries (PG, Oracle, MSSQL).
- Thorough knowledge of Linux
- Ability to understand Java on the code level
- Creative troubleshooting abilities
- Web debugging experience – devTools, Charles, performance investigations
- Experience with System log analysis
- Ability to understand flows and provide creative technical solutions
- Strong capabilities of building organized processes and structured formal documentation
- Fluent English and excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines and self-prioritize
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- Experience in a multinational organization
- Academic degree in Computer Science/Industrial Engineering
- Experience in debugging server-side code
- Working with SaaS products and familiarity with Datadog