As iTero business is growing fast; we are looking for an experienced project / program manager to establish the right infrastructure to support our excellent performance. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and monitoring global projects of the business operations division, iTero and will be part of the program & performance management group. You will be required to lead end-to-end projects and programs, set and define Key Performance Indicators, set goals and track them on a constant basis.
In this role, you will...
- Act as the sole focal point of Business Operations division, lead end-to-end global programs with high exposure and very high effect on our business.
- Collaborate with all relevant departments - manufacturing, QA/RA, IT, service, Customer success, Support, S&OP and others - to define, monitor and manage KPI’s.
- Maintain close links with internal stakeholders (Regions, Product line, Logistics, Project Management and Finance), including regular reviews and act as a focal point for corporate measurements.
- Be responsible for defining accurate, measurable KPI’s to support the company's strategic objectives and the factors that drive success.
- Document and report any variances, problems, issues or concerns and drive constant improvements.
- Participate in performance reviews, presenting procedures and status to management.
- Leading improvement processes for the business operations division and with collaborative departments to ensure high performance according to targets.
In this role, you'll need...
- BA/BSc in industrial engineering or equivalent with technical expertise .
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing multinational company, with responsibilities/exposure to business, operational, legal and financial aspects.
- Solid experience of working with Chinese/APAC customers and stakeholders.
- Good familiarity with China/APAC medical device regulations.
- 4-5 years of experience in project management positions or similar.
- Strong communication skills with ability to be effective at all levels in an organization.
- Strong presentation capabilities and ability to communicate with senior management.
- Medical device experience - must.
- Operations experience – strong advantage.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Proven experience of leading cross functional projects in complexenvironment.
- Proactive approach, assertiveness, ability to lead changes, flexibility.
- Ability to create formal documentation and templates.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural team and have superior interpersonal skills. Able to multitask, as well as set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Fluent English.