- Building a strong content culture, where writers are involved in the process EARLY
- In a phase of hypergrowth - which means there’s tons of growth opportunity for Writers
- Attracting professional, NICE, and enthusiastic people
- Offering competitive compensation to attract the best, whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just breaking into the industry
How to know if you’re a good fit:
- You know how to solve problems using words - and enjoy it!
- You know when to make a stand, and when to let go
- You can feel when there’s too much or too little content in a message
- You’re a strawberry with a wee bit of pepper
You’ll be involved from day 0 when the product team (i.e., the product manager, designer, and you) begins defining each new feature and flow. It’s your responsibility to get real content in the initial wireframes alongside the product manager, asking questions like:
- What is the problem we’re trying to solve?
- Who are the users we’re helping? What’s their intent?
- Why are we doing this?
What we would love to see
- 3+ years of experience working as a UX writer, content designer, content strategist, or product writer
- You are relentlessly user-focused
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills. Native proficiency is a must
- Can write everything the user experience requires, including navigation items, button labels, tooltips, headlines, intro copy, and error messages
- Experience working with design tools like Figma, Sketch and Miro (we use Figma)
- Nice to have: A portfolio of at least 5 pieces of your work that showcase your talent