Required Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science or elite IDF technology unit graduate
- At least 6+ years of experience in software development positions
- Proven record of leading technical changes and determining the future architecture
- High Engineering standards.
- Excellence communication skills
- Agile thinking
- Hands-on approach – must have the ability to lead an abstract idea to full implementation.
- Can serve as a technology mentor for developers
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great English
- Troubleshooting ability
- 5+ years Experience in Backend development: Spring, JPA (Hibernate), Elastic-Search, MySql, Java, node.js.
- Aws, Git, Maven, Jenkins.
- Familiar with SOLID principles and JS fundamentals
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with Git as the version control system.
- Experience with Linux environment
- Experience leading a development team that consists of full-stack developers.
- Can lead without authority in a matrix organization.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to lead and drive complicated tasks and activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to plan, execute and implement new technologies from market analysis through successful production implementation.
- People management, experience managing direct reports (Developers) as well as leading as part of a matrix organization.
- Experience synchronizing and leading cross-organization technological projects with other R&D groups.
Reporting to: R&D Director