Looking for a highly motivated quality assurance leader to play an integral role in ensuring the high quality delivery of the Platform.
We’re providing UI tool to manage OTT platforms BE.
In This Position, You Will:
- Take full responsibility and ownership for the Quality of the tool.
- Work with the Product managers, team leads and QA Architect to insure we are following best practices
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile group
- Be a quality mentor for engineers and team leads
- Set and monitor KPI for Quality
- Identify risks and quality gaps
- Collaborate closely with engineers to insure we have high quality delivery
- Work with experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- At least 6 years of hands on QA work
- At least 2 years in a leadership role (must)
- Someone who has demonstrated clear leadership and initiative
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge
- Deep understanding of testing and quality in an agile delivery process (must)
- Self-learner (must)
- Experience writing automation tests (advantage)