In this role, you will…
- Be a part of the global portfolio team, reporting to the scanners segment Product Management Director.
- Build the roadmap for continuous improvement of the scanners family of products, both Software and Hardware, to increase customers satisfaction, improve business performance and ensure competitiveness.
- Drive customer-centric state of mind by communicating and building rapport with customers as required, ensuring the “voice of the customer” is reflected inside the organization.
- Collect customers feedback to identify pain points and needs.
- Translate customers’ needs into product requirements.
- Guide and work with Multi-functions including R&D, Operations, RA/QA etc. developing high quality features and product improvements, delivering the roadmap goals.
- Work with customer success and engineering teams to prioritize and define content for Install base quality improvements.
- Serve as the global organizational focal point for the existing products portfolio.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience in product management or MBA with 3+ years development experience.
- Experience or understanding of multidisciplinary products involving Software and Hardware.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and process skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Medical or dental background – advantage.