You will join a team that has the responsibility to develop a traffic acquisition strategy on Google Display Network from the ground up, leveraging our highly engaging editorial content to drive high value users to our portfolio of websites, with the goal of driving maximum profit.
- Develop strategy to launch the company’s activity on Google Display/Search Network.
- Develop strategy to launch the company’s activity on Facebook.
- Create and execute paid media campaigns.
- Constantly A/B test different buying methodologies in order to craft the most profitable process possible.
- Work closely with the product and data teams to leverage automation to scale all proven high value processes.
- Work closely with the editorial and creatives teams to maximize content CTR while making sure we’re compliant with policy at all times.
- Oversee the analysis, recording, and trouble-shooting of performance data in our systems on a daily basis.
- Liaise and build relationships with our account managers.
- 1+ years in Media Buying roles in one or more of the following sectors: content marketing, publishing, online advertising/e-commerce, ad tech, and marketing.
- Proven experience managing campaigns at large scale on at least two of the following platforms: Google Display Network/Google Search/Facebook - crucial for the position .
- Ability to project (and hit) results on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Superb analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills - ability to juggle a large workload, while working at a consistently high standard of quality.
- Proficiency with web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with Google Sheets/Excel reporting.
Advantages (but not deal breakers):
- Google Data Studio
- Experience on the following platforms: Microsoft Ads/Taboola/Outbrain/Gmini/Zemanta.
At Codefuel we value people who have great ideas and relish a challenge. We value loyalty and hard work, but we also value people with a sense of humor.
- You are highly energetic and proactive.
- You are entrepreneurial at heart and you thrive in a startup environment. You’re the kind of person who prefers to use resourcefulness over resources.
- You are highly logical and pragmatic. You like to deploy your time on tasks that have the highest return on investment.
- You love data and spreadsheets because they give you all the information you need in order to project growth.
- You are interested in learning the inner workings within the online media/publishing.
- You collaborate effectively with team members in person and remotely.