What we offer
- Creating and promoting internal and external communications, according to brand guidelines. Maintain and drive content through internal communication channels, projects and initiatives.
- Create and publish engaging content for social media, as well as initiate engaging activities aimed at internal and external audiences through social media channels.
- Gathering and understanding complex topics and creating audience-relevant and compelling messages and programs.
- Produce a variety of materials such as newsletters, videos, blogs, employee events, campaigns, social media posts and more
- Playing a key role in the planning and execution of company-wide employee events.
- Proactively initiate, plan and execute effective employee communications strategies that support employees’ engagement and other pre-defined objectives
- Provide support of employees’ communications for senior leadership
- Work closely with HR, operations, marketing and other teams to ensure ongoing engaging and consistent communications across all channels, contributing to functional excellence and business success
- Ideally Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations or related field or others
- Excellent oral/written communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Student status
GOOD TO HAVE
- Demonstrated professional experience in marketing and communication roles (Communications, marketing, marcom)
- Experience with contemporary digital communications and social media practices – Mandatory
- Proven track record of creating high impact content and communications programs
Our inclusion promise
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Communications, Intern, ERP, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Entry Level, Technology