You will design and develop automation testing infrastructures, scripts and tools as well as productize it (test automation as a product).
- Responsible for building the test automation & DevOps infrastructure of CyberArk innovation products integration.
- On-going maintaining & improving the automation infrastructure of CyberArk from the technical perspective, in view of our customers high expectations for availability, reliability, and high quality
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong understanding of computer programming, software design and development
- Strong ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
- Excellent design, analytical and strong troubleshooting ability
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement
- Great interpersonal relations, open and communicative team player while also having the ability to work alone
- Original thinker, creative, open minded
Required Knowledge in the following areas – Mandatory:
- At least 2-3-year experience in hands-on automation testing development (Mostly Python).
- Knowledge in automation testing frameworks\scripts (like Pytest, Selenium, SpecFlow, PowerShell, Bash).
- DevOps experience and familiarity with CI/CD process.
- Operating systems – Windows, Linux
- Fluent in English, good writing skills.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Automation with Jenkins pipeline, Groovy and Git.
- Experience in SAAS products test automation (preferably AWS environment).
- Experience in container environment (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Agile development process.