As a designer on our team, you will be responsible for delivering design and innovation across one or more facets of the design process, including sketching, prototyping, storyboarding, information architecture, interaction design, and usability. You will leverage and contribute to Azure design patterns. You will work in an iterative manner, scoping and prioritizing work across multiple projects. You will be an advocate for the user and champion industry-leading, inclusive, and user-centered design practices. Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Communications, Information Science, Information Architecture, User Experience Design, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, or related field
- AND 2+ years of experience in applying research methods to impact both product direction and detailed experience design, preferably in areas related to enterprise organizations
- Record of having an impact on products using quality user research methods
- Ability to think creatively and critically about human interaction and product design problems.
- Demonstrated ability to synthetize disparate data and insights into a coherent story that convinces both the minds and hearts of the product teams to take action
- Comfortable, curious and enthusiastic about working in a complex product space
- Ability to thrive within ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with peers; having a we vs me mindset
- A portfolio review presentation of your research and impact is required to interview for this role
- Skilled with presentation tools (PowerPoint, Figma)
- Skilled with unmoderated research tools (UserZoom, etc)
- Skilled with data tools (Excel, R, SPSS, Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Experience designing/evaluating enterprise/industrial software.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.