We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
As an R&D lead, you will manage a multi-discipline team (Scrum) and be an integral part of our engineering team, providing technical leadership, mentoring, coaching, and guidance to multiple development activities.
You will be working with key stakeholders from the product and business units as well as software engineers to ensure proper delivery.
- Lead, manage and grow your team of engineers
- Clear roadblocks for your team and empower them to do their best work
- Track development process and assume full ownership and accountability over product delivery, quality, production monitoring, and timelines
- Hands-on attitude get into the technical details
- Embed Agile ways of working and values within the organization
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 5 years of hands-on engineering experience with backend development
- Experience as a team leader In a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Python, modern web client technologies/frameworks - A must
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
- Experienced with full CI / CD implementation in a cloud environment
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player