In this role, you will…
Develop, establish and direct sales training strategies and policies to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the sales organization.
Liaise with content subject matter experts from across the organization to develop and deliver practical training plans and certification programs for go-to-market strategies, sales methodology, sales messaging and sales processes and systems.
Define and design the on-boarding programs, deploy innovative, scalable solutions that accelerate learning and track the effectiveness of training programs on a regular basis.
In this role, you’ll need …
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 10+ years of sales training experience
• Demonstrated field sales experience in the medical or dental fields a plus
• Proven record of working with and influencing sales reps and sales leadership
• Strong attention to detail, business writing, project management and interpersonal communications
• Highly efficient with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat Pro