The Global Process Owner – Order To Cash will have accountability for validating the operational readiness of quote to order capabilities, user experience, systems, tools, and processes utilized during deployments of both New Product Introduction (NPI) and Geographical Expansion (GEOx) initiatives. In this individual contributor role you will oversee the various operational components of the order to bill process flow and will blend both process design and optimization aspects with tactical tasks, aimed to improve effectiveness in the way products are operationalized/enabled for sales.
In this role, you will…
- Support roadmap projects focused on NPI and GEOx ensuring standardized global processes are implemented.
- Validate end to end business process flows for NPI and GEOx initiatives and identifies deviations to standard flows.
- Proactively drive continuous process improvements by working with key stakeholders across Business operations and regional commercial teams.
- Evaluate, design, implement, operational business processes with a focus on product commercialization and E2E order cycle.
- Evaluates existing processes for optimization, scalability, and ease of use; Analyzes data and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Assess feasibility of new business requests.
- Partner with a set of cross functional teams to validate requirements provided to IT/PMO during enterprise systems setup to enable product sales globally.
- Accountable for Order to Bill process documentation
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s or higher degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- 5-7 years’ experience in an Order to Cash business process analyst role, leading projects with a record of successful implementation.
- Medical device experience a Plus.
- Keen eye for commercialization processes
- Proven business acumen, performance driven; Quality obsessed.
- Exceptional determination, tenacity, self-motivation and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex concepts to a business user audience.
- Flexible and able to work in an international environment with team members in several countries.
- Experience working with SAP, Salesforce; proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Teams, Sharepoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).