user portal, micro-frontend applications, micro services using cloud technologies. You will develop web-based applications and data products such as web- , web-Services, Cloud Services, micro-frontends, 3d web applications
In this role, you will…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely and willingly with other team members.
- Work closely and willingly with members in other teams.
- Take part in all phases of the software development cycle.
- Teach, learn, identify, recommend,and implement high-standardized documentation code and features.
- Ability to combine between technological capabilities and personal skills.
- Take part in every software release by helping the team to design the technical solutions and implement them, always pushing for best practices and good design.
- Demonstrate accountability by constantly monitoring our production health and by suggesting ways to raise stability and robustness, improving the user experience.
- Take responsibility for improving our systems and products, making them more predictable and reliable, in the sense of business continuation.
- Work closely with UX/UI, designers, performance testers, backend, DevOps and ITOP’s teams.
We are looking for someone that:
- Use own initiative, work methodically,and deliver to deadlines
- Work independently and as a team player on the same time
- Has high level of serviceability, customer focused, responsible, supportive, and patient.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized.
- Has excellent communication (oral and written) whether interpersonal or organizational
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or appropriate experience
- Experience in Web technologies:
- Angular (strong knowledge – patterns, RxJs)
- React (advantage)
- T js(advantage)
- Experience in .NET/.net core
- Experience in SQL , NoSQL
- E xperience with AWSor any other cloud solutions
- Advantage : Node.js
- Advantage: experience with Agile methodology