What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Develop one of the largest real time big data operation in the world to support over 40TB of new data every day
- Have end to end ownership: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain our products for the biggest publishers and brands advertisers in the world.
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on
Our Tech Stack:
Server: Java, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Vertica, MySQL, HDFS, BigQuery, Docker, Linux, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Metrictank, Grafana, Airflow, Redis
What are the skills a good Full Stack Engineer needs to have?
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experienced in designing and developing large scale distributed systems
- Deep understanding and strong Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design, data structures, applications programming and multithreading programming
- 3+ years programming experience in Java or equivalent Object-Oriented language (preferably Java + Spring)
- 3+ years programming experience in React, HTML, CSS React.
- Able to technically lead and mentor other team members
It would be great if you also have:
- Not afraid of Vanilla JS – Big advantage
- Knowledge of browser internals
- BSc in computer science or equivalent – Nice to have
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.” If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our , , and social media channels; , ,